Student Resources and Forms

Middle College High School Handbook

Students are expected to read and abide by all policies and rules in the MCHS student handbook.

Manual Estudiantil de Middle College High School

Se require que los estudiantes lean el manual estudiantil de MCHS y segan las reglas y polizas.

Community Service

Student community service forms may be completed by organizations to verify student community service. Forty (40) hours of community service are required for graduation, but significantly more are mandatory for some scholarships.

Requesting a Transcript

Click here for Student request for transcript
For more information please contact Guadalupe Martinez at

1260 W. Esperanza St., San Bernardino, CA 92410 | Phone: (909) 888-4041 | Fax: (909) 888-4548

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.